Audiology Innovations’ mission is to address your specific, unique auditory problems. With the highest level of professional care, using current medical technology and education, we will help you filter out the static, calm the noise, and hear life clearly.
Patricia A. Harrington, Au.D
Dr. Harrington has over 30 years of clinical experience. Areas of specialization includes: clinical diagnostic audiology, tinnitus assessment and treatment, hearing aid dispensing, and aural rehabilitation.
Dr. Harrington served six years on the American Academy of Audiology’s Ethical Practices Committee. She is a past President of the Florida Academy of Audiology.
Doctor of Audiology, University of Florida
- Charter member Florida Academy of Audiology
- Charter member American Academy of Audiology
- Member of American Speech and Hearing Association
Did you know?
- While most audiologists earn a doctor of audiology (AuD) degree, there are other doctoral degrees that audiologists can obtain, i.e., PhD, ScD, etc., from accredited universities with special training in the prevention, identification, assessment, and treatment of hearing disorders.
- Audiologists must be licensed in most states.
- Audiologists treat all ages and types of hearing loss: adults, teens, children, and infants.
- Audiologists work in a variety of settings, such as:
- Hospitals, clinics, private practices, ENT offices, universities, K-12 schools, government, military, and VA hospitals.
- Almost all types of hearing loss are treatable by an audiologist.
- Most hearing loss that is caused by nerve damage can be treated by an audiologist with hearing aids, assistive listening devices, and hearing rehabilitation.
What is an Audiologist?
Audiologists are health-care professionals who evaluate, diagnose, treat, and manage hearing loss, tinnitus, and balance disorders. Audiology is a well respected and highly recognized profession. Audiology has been ranked by U.S. News and World Report as one of the Best Careers in 2006, 2007, and 2008.
What do Audiologists do?
• Speech reading
• Listening skills improvement
What puts Audiology Innovations on the frontier edge of the audiology field?
- Setting the highest standards for our staff’s expertise
- Applying the latest technological developments in audiology
- Giving individual attention to each patient’s unique situation
- Locating the source of hearing loss and fitting, tuning and programming hearing aids
- Striving for hearing perfection
- Providing education for spouse and family
- Offering reasonable prices and first-rate service
- Our commitment to help you filter out the static, calm the noise, and hear life clearly.
Audiology Clinical Practice for Tinnitus in Tampa Bay
Audiology Innovations is an Audiology clinical practice that specializes in the diagnosis, management, education, and rehabilitation of tinnitus and all other associated hearing disorders.
Audiology Innovations is proud to be a certified provider of Neuromonics, the only FDA cleared breakthrough tinnitus treatment offered in Tampa Bay, as well as other alternatives for the relief of tinnitus.
If you suffer from ringing, pounding, hissing or other noises in your ears, find the relief you want. Call or visit us today. We will give you the unhurried, one-on-one time you need. We’ll offer you a customized approach to resolving your tinnitus and hearing problems.